About this Site Policy
Hida.travel (hereafter referred to as 'this Website') is managed by the Tourism Division of the Hida City Office.
The copyright of the content of this Website is in principle owned by Hida City or the relevant persons. It is prohibited to copy, reprint, loan, distribute or sell the literary works of this Website without permission regardless of profit or non-profit reasons.
The rights to the trademarks, logos, emblems, etc. published on this Website belong to Hida City, or a relevant third party:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (former Adobe Reader) and Adobe Flash Player are the trademarks or the registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and other countries.
- Twitter and Twitter logos, the “T” logo of Twitter, and the blue bird of Twitter are the trademarks and the registered trademarks of Twitter Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- YouTube and YouTube logos are the trademarks and the registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the United States and other countries.
The use of such trademarks without appropriate permission from Hida City or the respective rights owners is strictly prohibited by law, except in cases where use is permitted under the Trademark Act or other laws.
Regarding the information published on this Website, we do not guarantee its validity, accuracy and completeness despite our best efforts to exercise all possible cautions. The content of this Website (including the management terms and conditions) and URL may be changed or deleted without notice. This Website may be interrupted or terminated without notice. Hida City bears no responsibility for any damage or problems that may directly or indirectly occur to the users of this Website as a result of using this Website.
The following acts are prohibited when using this Website:
- To send or write harmful computer programs.
- To change the programs, to conduct reverse engineering or analysis, and produce or distribute utilities.
- To infringe on the property, rights or privacy of a third party.
- To cause obstructions to management through illegal access and others.
- To engage in any other acts that violate laws and regulations, or are contrary to public order or morality.
This Website is in principle link-free. Nonetheless when linking, you must comply with the following terms and conditions.
- To explicitly mention you are linking to the Hida City Tourism Website and including the correct URL (https://hida.travel)
- To refrain from reproducing any part of this Website within iframes.
We strictly prohibit the act of linking to this Website from any external site that may damage the credibility of Hida City. This includes those sites the break laws or regulations, offend public order or morality, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate by Hida City.
When using this website, the following environments are recommended:
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Latest version of Firefox
- Latest version of Safari
Tourism Division, Hida City Office
2-22 Honmachi, Furukawa, Hida, Gifu 〒509-4292